If I Were A Rich Girl #2 - Birthday edition5.9.12
Oh, gawd! I can't believe that in under a month time, I will be turning 21. The big two one!!! (Okay, not that big but you know what I ...
Oh, gawd! I can't believe that in under a month time, I will be turning 21. The big two one!!! (Okay, not that big but you know what I mean). I always have problem putting together a wishlist post because usually when I want something I just go out and get it. Anyway, on with the post...
1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain £7.99 - I love these things! I have them in two shades but really I just want a whole set...no really...I want the whole set. I really want Crush for Autumn.
2. Black Chain Trim Slipper Shoes £17.99 - I don't know, I just think it looks cute. I have been looking at them in my local New Look but I couldn't find them in my size :(
3. Rose Gold Tone Round Bracelet Watch £25 - To be perfectly honest, I want Michael Kors but I can't justify spending a couple of hundreds pounds or so on a watch and this one looks pretty damn good for £25 watch.
4. Sweetie Pie £25.95 - I want more of Lush's goodness. I want to try them all but this box would be a good start.
5. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter £7.99 - I already have three of these lovely buttery heaven in a...erm...stick. Again, I would like to get the whole set. Some people have obsession with collecting...whatever it is...I want to collect Revlon Lip Butter and the Balm Stain.
6. MAC Costa Chic Lipstick £14 - I love Coral colour and this lipstick just looks so good. Can you tell that I have lip products obsession at the moment?
What have been on your wishlist recently?