Benefit blush Bourjois Brow Concealer Eye foundation Lip MAC make-up Mascara Maybelline MUA Prestige Revlon skincare Soap and Glory Steamcream
Everyday Look And How Much Does My Face Cost!27.8.12
I thought I'd make a post about the make-up I used for my everyday look. I normally like natural looking make-up so these are the p...
I thought I'd make a post about the make-up I used for my everyday look. I normally like natural looking make-up so these are the products I use for this look.
1. I started with Steamcream (full review here) to moisturise and prime my face for foundation so I don't get that streaky/patchy foundation later on during the day.
2. Next I use Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer. This is a new addition to my make-up bag but so far, I like it. I use this under my eyes, nose and on any blemishes I might have.
3. I use MAC Studio Sculpt SPF15 Foundation in NC25 because it's long wearing, high coverage and give a slight dewy glow.
4. I normally use MAC Studio Fix powder to set my foundation but seeing as I have nearly ran out and the powder is so expensive. I decided to try something different. I brought Rimmel Stay Matte in 006 Warm Beige and I think that this shade is very similar to NC25.
5. I fill in my eyebrow with Cyber Colors 24 hr Eyebrow Pen in shade Brown. It's a Korean brand which I brought in Hong Kong. I fill it in with light stroke and then brush my eyebrow with the eyebrow brush that comes with the pen.
6. I prime my eye lid with MUA Professional Eye Primer. Again, this is a new addiction to my make-up bag because I always have problem with eye shadow creasing.
7. I use MUA Undressed palette for my eye shadow. I use shade 1, 2 and 9 for this look because I want something simple.
8. For my eye liner, I use Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black. This has been a staple in my make-up bag for a while now.
9. I curl my eye lashes and then use Benefit They're Real! mascara. Again, this is a new product for me and I completely splurge on this. Never would in a million year spend £18.50 on mascara but the beauty girl in me got curious about the hype.
9. For my cheeks, I use Bourjois blush in Rose Coup De Foudre. I would say that it's a peachy pink blush.
10. To highlight my face I use Prestige Mineral Bronzing Powder in Pure Shimmer.
11. I moisturise my lips with Beyond Sweet Sweet Lip Moisture in Peach before adding Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait.
Voila and the look is finished!
Total cost of this look - £118.83 (Holy shit! That's a lot more than I thought)