Hi everyone, I recently made a tutorial on my go to Autumn Look which features my use of dark lip colour but seeing as my face sometimes doesn't look so good with bold lips. So, this look will work for anyone that want to wear bold colour lipstick but without looking too overdone.
Here is the video version, but if you are too lazy to watch, I also have pictures version.
1. Start with clean skin. I'm using e.l.f. Moisturizing Foundation Stick in Nude because I want a semi matte effect for this look. I apply the foundation to the outer area of my face as this will prevent the foundation from looking cakey!
2. I use Real Technique Miracle Complexion Sponge to blend the foundation outward before blending it inward. The sponge will ensure that my foundation looks smooth and flawless without looking like I am wearing too much foundation.
3. I am using Kiko Dark Circle Tone Eraser in Orange to counter the bluey tone under my eyes. Then I use the sponge to blend everything together.
4. My dark circles are still visible, so time to cover it up with concealer. I'm using Make Up For Ever Full Cover concealer in shade 6 but this shade is a little too light for me. Again, I blended everything together with the Real Technique Miracle Complexion Sponge.
5. My sneaky way of trying to hide how round my face is, so I do some contouring using Topshop Contour Cream in Sweep. I apply it under my cheekbones, chin, forehead and nose in attempt to have more chiseled looking face. I blended everything with a sponge again.
6. For this look, I want a natural looking brows. So I use Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil in Brownie Points to fill in my brows, using short strokes motion.
7. To set my brows in place, I use Rimmel Brow This Way Styling Gel in Dark Brown to set my brows.
8. For this look, I am using The Balm Nude Tude palette (seriously this palette is amazing!). I sweep 'Seductive' which is a golden bronze colour across my lids with a flat brush. I apply 'Sexy' which is a matte burgundy shade along my crease with a dome brush and dragging it out the outer corner to make a 'V' shape. Blend the edges of the eyeshadow out with a new brush. I'm highlighting the inner corner of my eyes using 'Snobby' which is pearly yellow shade. Then I use a slanted brush and apply 'Sultry' which is matte light brown shade around the lower lashes area. Blend everything together!
9. I use Real Technique Eyeliner Brush to apply Bobbi Brown Long Lasting Eyeliner in Black Ink to my eyes. Starting from the middle first and then working my way inward before working it outward and then flicking out the wing.
10. I curl my non-existence lashes with Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler.
11. Then apply Benefit They're Real! Mascara to my lashes.
12. However, I still look like I have no eyelashes so I am going to be adding fake lashes for this look. Make sure you wait for the glue to be tacky before applying (something I clearly didn't do for this look...)
13. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist is seriously addictive. It makes my dry lips look perfectly nourished and hydrated. I use it as a base for this look and I use it all over my lips.
14. To add some colours, I dug out Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush out of my collection and apply it to the middle of my lips to achieve a gradient effect.
Facebook | BlogLovin' | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram