Today, I'm just sharing a look that my fellow Asian peeps might like. Our beauty ideal is seriously affected by our surrounding and most of the time I try to embrace who I am. Other times, I just like to play with my makeup. This makeup look is mainly popular with western people with the whole bronzing and matte lips. So here I am trying to combine the two sides (western and Asian) here.
1. Start with a clean and well moisturised face. Apply primer if you need to, I just never saw the need and sometimes I forget.
2. We are going to fight the dark circles and we are going to fight them hard! I have been trying out Kiko Dark Circle Tone Eraser - Orange
3. I'm using Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - Custard
4. Now time for the base!! I am using Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage AirBrush Foundation in Fair Light Honey. I totally bought this because of the surrounded bloggers hypes around it. I was well and truly disappointed.
5. I am using Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow in 25 for this look. So far I am really liking this brow gel but I need time for when I want to use it. Not great for when you to do your makeup on the train.
6. Highlighting the brow bone using "strange" from Urban Decay Naked 3 palette.
7. I use Urban Decay Naked 3 palette for this look, if you don't have it. It will work with other shades too.
(1). "Trick" - across the lids.
(2). "Buzz" - on the crease and make way to the outer end to make a V shape.
(3). "Nooner" - on crease and blend it out.
(4). "Blackheart" - on the outer end and blend it up and out.
(5). "Factory" - on the bottom lash line; will make the eyes look bigger and deeper.
(6). Eyeliner top - in the waterliner too; will make you look like you have more lashes.
(7). Eyeliner bottom - in the waterliner too; will make your eyes look sharper.
(8). "Factory" - to set the eyeliner from running on the bottom lashes.
8. When I want my lashes to be very curled, I always have trusts in my Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler but curse my short lashes. They are the worst!
9. Trying to pretend like I have more lashes with Benefit They're Real Mascara. I just really like how it doesn't smudge.
10. Trying to get some more cheekbones with Nars Bronzer in Laguna. You will never understand if you don't have round face.
11. No nose bridge...no worries, Nars Laguna is here to help too.
12. Nars Blusher in Final Cut is going add some colours to my face.
13. To get with the current lips trend at the moment. You can't forget your trusty lips liners. I'm using Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner - East End Snob.
14. Filling in my lips using Nars Lip Pencil in Descanso.
Here you are the finished look!!!
Hope you enjoyed this look!
Facebook | BlogLovin' | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram